During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Helping needy homeowners to improve the energy efficiency and energy sources of the homes will:
1) Strengthen American Society and develop future citizens to contribute to this country as well as to all the global charitable giving Americans are renowned for,
2) Prevent the transfer of wealth to foreign regimes with often opposing agendas from that ofAmericathereby enhancing our National Security,
3) Prevent the transfer of wealth outside of theUSthereby enhancingAmerica’s economic strength,
4) Prevent the generation of pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions thereby benefiting the entire planet,
5) Reducing the requirement for assistance of individual homeowners thereby reducing the demand on government assistance programs or allowing those programs to help more people.
6) Stimulate the alternative energy markets to improve technology, efficiency and costs.
1) RMEF will conduct an initial energy audit.
2) This audit will identify work to be done prioritized by savings per dollar invested.
3) RMEF will determine the work that should be completed by RMEF for each home based on available funding, number of requests for service and other factors.
4) Homeowners will be provided the audit results and can continue making energy improvements as they wish after RMEF is finished with the project.
5) RMEF will track energy bills prior to and after the project to confirm savings achieved.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!