Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is outlined below:
- To provide services to the residents of Camden, ministering to the total life of individuals and families
- To provide opportunities for the growth and enrichment of individuals and families
- To make available material assistance when needed and possible
- To develop leadership, promote increased understanding among all peoples, and to be constantly involved in strengthening the community and in the alleviation of community problems and concerns
- To be a witness to the love of God and the reconciling power of Jesus Christ in the lives of individuals and families
- To take the advocacy role of those who need support
- To be the empowerment of those who are without a voice
We are a Christian social-service agency in the city of Camden that strives to serve the local community through its offering of programs for the entire family. Our child care and youth programs are a mainstay of the Center’s services, providing a safe and enriching environment for children of working parents, some of whom attended our programs when they were young. Our senior adult program provides transportation and a location for senior women to fellowship on a weekly basis. Our soup kitchen prepares lunches from Monday through Friday for all who come and emergency food boxes for families in times of crisis.
- Joanna King
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!