Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is outlined below:
- To provide services to the residents of Camden, ministering to the total life of individuals and families
- To provide opportunities for the growth and enrichment of individuals and families
- To make available material assistance when needed and possible
- To develop leadership, promote increased understanding among all peoples, and to be constantly involved in strengthening the community and in the alleviation of community problems and concerns
- To be a witness to the love of God and the reconciling power of Jesus Christ in the lives of individuals and families
- To take the advocacy role of those who need support
- To be the empowerment of those who are without a voice
We are a Christian social-service agency in the city of Camden that strives to serve the local community through its offering of programs for the entire family. Our child care and youth programs are a mainstay of the Center’s services, providing a safe and enriching environment for children of working parents, some of whom attended our programs when they were young. Our senior adult program provides transportation and a location for senior women to fellowship on a weekly basis. Our soup kitchen prepares lunches from Monday through Friday for all who come and emergency food boxes for families in times of crisis.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!