Amparo de la Niñez, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to promoting the well-being of children ages 4 through 12 years in order to prepare them for the challenges and opportunities of adolescence and adulthood. We achieve our mission by offering innovative programs designed to meet the cultural, spiritual, educational, physical and social needs of children and their families.
We offer secular and non-secular youth-targeted programs that:
· cultivate moral values grounded in love, respect, trust and generosity;
· foster the emotional and spiritual connections needed to build inner-strength and a positive self-esteem;
· strengthen capacities for sound decision-making and self-reliance in the face of hardship;
· encourage cultural and linguistic ties to familial heritage and roots;
· promote creativity and artistic expression;
· provide education addressing physical health and fitness.