Helping Hands of Yuma
- Emergency & Safety
- Veterans & Military Families
Location11776 S. Sheryl DriveP.O. Box 25043Yuma, AZ 85367 United States
Assisting our under-served Senior Community to successfully live with independence, dignity, and quality of life.
Helping Hands of Yuma volunteers provide free services to help seniors live independently in their homes for as long as possible.
- Core services (Transportation and Grocery Shopping) are provided free to seniors 60 and older living in the Foothills area. They must be signed up with our organization to receive these core services
- Transportation for vital appointments including medical, dental, vision, therapy, banking, post office and legal matters
- Grocery Shopping for clients unable to shop for themselves, or by themselves
- Senior Advocacy and Community Resources: information on services and support available to Seniors and their families in the Yuma Community and Nationally;
- Social Enrichment includes friendly phone calls, notes of encouragement, and various social events throughout the year;
- Incontinence Supplies available at no cost to any Senior in need, as supplies are available;
- Summer Hydration Program free bottled water and nutrition drinks for any Senior in need, while supplies last
- Notary to assist you only in our office (call for an appointment);
- Community Education Workshops on Senior related topics
Would you recommend Helping Hands of Yuma?
0 reviews Write a review