Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The 2011 Wyland Living Green Fair is an interactive community experience that brings together art, community involvement, health & wellness, and awareness about the environment. Targeting more than 10,000 attendees, the fair’s goal is to educate families through participation. We do this by engaging the audience with an array of experiences: Product Showcases, Unique Exhibitions, Stage Performances, and Cooking Demonstrations.
Unique Components of the fair include:
- Wyland painting a 50’ mural with the audience
- Mobile Learning Center: a biodiesel powered tractor trailer that has a computer controlled cinema, running river demonstration, a model city that rains, and other exhibits.
- Clean Water Maze: 1000 sq ft. walk through maze. Start as a drop of water and make it to the ocean without getting polluted. Games, sounds, lights, fun!
- Sustainable Kitchen: celebrity chefs give sustainable cooking lessons and samples to the audience.
- Education Tent: Interactive educational sessions on: health & wellness, home gardening, food, energy, etc.
- Live Music all weekend
- Sustainable Beer & Wine Garden: Sample sustainable, local, and organic wines and beers.
- Farmer’s Market
- Green Restaurant Row: Sample green dishes from some of the top local restaurants
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!