Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Higher Octave Healing, Inc. is an organization dedicated to increasing the quality of life and promoting the empowerment of others through a variety of therapy, research, resource, and community outreach programs.
- enhance public awareness about the benefits of music therapy
- increase availability of music therapy services
- provide support, resources, and related services for individuals, groups, and families
- advance music therapy research
- offer continuing education and support for professionals and students working in music therapy and related fields
Higher Octave Healing, Inc., is a non-profit organization that provides music therapy and support services to individuals and groups in the community with a variety of needs including: developmental disabilities; autism; mental health; Alzheimers and dementia; pain management; end of life; and other specific needs in life.