Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
St. Dominic Savio Academy is committed to educating children with autism spectrum and related disorders utilizing the research-based methodology of applied behavior analysis. St. Dominic Savio Academy believes that every child, regardless of ability, has the right to an individualized and effective education in a setting where their dignity is upheld, and their unique strengths and interests are encouraged. SDSA is committed to honoring the dignity and particular strengths of each child while teaching skills that promote meaningful and lasting change for children and their families.
St. Dominic Savio Academy is a private, non-profit day program for children with autism. SDSA provides an ABA-based education, with a 2:1 student to staff ratio. Highlights of the program include:
- Small class sizes
- Highly trained staff, with a minimum of 2 years experience working in ABA-based programs
- Integration opportunities with typical peers
- Speech and Occupational therapy
- Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (where needed) at no extra cost to famiilies
- Yoga and music therapy
- Optional after-school religious education program specifically designed for children with developmental disabilities
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!