Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
United Way improves lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community to advance the common good.
- To be the acknowledged leader in charitable impact in the Washington metro area
- To be a model of integrity, ethics and honesty for the non-profit community
- To serve as the vehicle of choice for directing donations to the most deserving causes
- To be the "convener" of business, agency, community and civic leaders around the needs of the community
- To be an area-wide community builder that responds to needs in the national capital area
- To be an efficient and effective organization with the highest standards of accountability
- To be a resource that is accessible to all citizens and celebrates diversity
- To be an organization that inspires and facilitates employer aspirations for good citizenship
- To be an organization that creates opportunities for citizens to be meaningfully involved in the community
VOLUNTEER WITH UNITED WAY OF THE NATIONAL CAPITAL AREA
Put your hands, hearts and minds to work helping United Way NCA or one of our many member nonprofits improve lives in greater Washington.
United Way NCA works to create the opportunity for all residents in the region to have a better life. We focus on the building blocks critical to a good life: a quality education, financial stability for individuals and families and good health. We bring together the voices, expertise and resources to define, articulate and implement a common agenda for change for our region. That is what Living United in the National Capital Area means. Come join the new United Way NCA in making a better today and an even stronger tomorrow for our community.
Find Volunteer Opportunities exclusively for United Way NCA and our network of nonprofits in greater Washington.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!