Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Pet Partners is the leader in demonstrating and promoting positive human-animal interaction to improve the physical, emotional and psychological lives of those we serve.
Pet Partners is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people throughout the world become healthier and happier by incorporating therapy, service and companion animals into their lives. Numerous scientific research studies have proven that interactions with animals:
- Reduce people's blood pressure
- Lower anxiety and stress levels
- Stimulate the release of endorphins, which help people feel good, which is especially important for those feeling isolated or depressed
- Encourage exercise
- Lead to more independent and fulfilling lives
- Increase a sense of community
- Jill Bentler
- (425) 679-5511
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!