Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Promoting the Interest in & Development of Economic Freedom, Personal Responsibility, & Healthy Habits in low income urban communities.
Our Goal is to assist children learn the tools necessary to build enough "Personal Profit" to care for their family life needs; food, housing, education, health care, retirement, & leisure without outside dependency.
We are a faith based nonprofit utilizing the Thrilling new sport of Hiphop Basketball, played 3 on 3, on a short & with goals lowered for dunking, to attract children & teens to our on court programs. Our off court program helps low income urban adults earn money while volunteering in their community. There are no fees for participants.
- Interactive Activities designed to improve children's knowledge centered around our mission statement. Sample activities include "The Money Square", "Being a Gentleman", & the "Vitality Race".
- Inviting Special Guests to speak to children on mission statement topics.
- Hiphop Basketball play for Cardio Excersice. All players know there is no profanity, disrespect, or aggressive posturing allowed.
- Technology Activities where participants use PC Tablets & Camcorders to record activities and then upload to our YouTube channel; www.youtube.com/blitzball51
- Volunteer Rewards Program.Parents volunteer with their children at one of our partners facilities (library, rec center, churches) and receive gift card rewards of $15/hour.
- Ed Patane
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!