Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Nepal Youth Foundation transforms the lives of impoverished Nepali children by providing them with what should be every child's birthright - education, housing, medical care, and loving support.
- Increase access to education for children in Nepal
- Improve the quality of education available in the country
- Improve the health of children throughout Nepal
- Empower Nepali youth to achieve their potential
- Enable girls in Nepal to receive equal treatment and education
How we achieve our goals
- We take a highly personal approach to the children and families we serve, even when that takes more time and energy.
- We emphasize the development of personal and social responsibility in the children we support.
- We support only children who have no other opportunity for education or a better life.
- We deeply admire and respect Nepalese culture and society, and strive to promote them in the children.
- We protect and promote the family unit wherever possible.
- We serve Nepalese children and hire staff without regard to caste, religion, disability, ethnicity, or political affiliation. We actively foster tolerance and diversity.
- We are non-proselytizing and unaffiliated with any religious group.
- Marci Rinkoff
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!