1. Provide resources to low income pets and their guardians.
By assisting in the provision of pet food, pet supplies, pet taxi service, veterinary care, and animal welfare education to guardians of low income pets with the aim of improving the health and welfare of animals, in CA.
2. The National Pet Foster Parents Support Network: provide a platform for collaboration and engagement to sustain the resources to support Pet Foster Parents across America and establish, a Standard of Best Practices.
By collaborating with community organizations to recruit and train individuals interested in fostering special needs animals until they are ready for adoption and returned to the shelter or until they can be returned to their owners who may be living in temporary housing or, who may be, incapacitated.
3. Educate the general public about the perennial problem of violence, abuse, and neglect.
By maintaining The Neighborhood Pet Registry, ( a developing program and by sharing lessons learned, news, volunteer opportunities, community outreach events that engage, influence and challenge people to learn more, and be effective advocates for, pets ( and their guardians ).
4. Publish Humane Education Materials such as our unqiue magazine - Animal Imagery.
5. Provide Resources for npo Dog Parks across America with our unique program: The Dog Park Fund.