Easter Seals South Florida
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- People with Disabilities
Location1475 NW 14th AvenueMiami, FL 33125 United States
The mission of Easter Seals South Florida is to provide exceptional services so that all children and adults with disabilities cab live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Easter Seals South Florida has been providing quality programs for children and adults with disabilities
and their families for over 70 years. Our highly skilled and dedicated staff brings innovation, optimism and love to our programs and services, changing lives and providing hope to children and adults of all ages.
Easter Seals is a community-based nonprofit health and human services agency that provides services to more than 2,000 children and adults annually.
As a member of one of the largest national networks for medical rehabilitation services, Easter Seals South Florida offers expertise in the following areas:
- Autism Elementary & Middle Classrooms
- Child Development Center
- Early Intervention Services (speech, occupational, and physical therapy)
- Head Start and Early Head Start Programs
- Culinary Arts High School Porgram
- Adult Day Care for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease and other memory-related disorders
- In Home Respite Care
- Out of School Programs