Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is the mission of D.U.E. Season Charter School to provide a distinguished education for students in urban America in a supportive learning environment permeated with protective factors which continuously give students opportunity to:
- Demonstrate academic mastery and social competency;
- Develop an insatiable thirst for learning and hope for the future;
- Learn to love, value, and respect themselves and others;
- Develop an honorable character and self-efficacy;
- Understand the wealth of their heritage;
- Develop an appreciation for the arts and the talents they possess; and
- Develop purpose and passion for life and embrace the priceless
contribution they can make to the American society.
We work to find solutions to technical problems in curriculum and assessment, teaching and learning, and teacher/student interaction. The model, based on resiliency theory and brain and learning research, will offer an alternative to the traditional means of educating urban youth, will be replicable throughout urban America, and will be utilized as a tool to close the "achievement gap."
D.U.E. Season Charter School is a K-8 public school of choice that primarily serves students residing in Camden, NJ. We believe the children of Camden are not "at risk" but rather "at potential." We pride ourselves in providing a supportive environment permeated with protective factors that create the platform to effect learning and character development.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!