Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To be a catalyst for economic and personal success by providing access to connections, ideas, and resources.
To be the indispensable community focal point for access to business and personal development resources.
Core Values and Beliefs:
The following beliefs and values reflect what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation, business to business or member to member, but rather they are the underpinning of, and driving force, for our organization's culture.
- That traditional chamber of commerce models are outdated and out-of-touch. We seek to challenge the status quo whenever it makes sense to do so, and positively disrupt the inertia and complacency that is holding our community back.
- Everyone deserves access to information, ideas, support, connections, capital and other resources, and that "pay-to-play" is counter-productive.
- The American Dream is still alive, but in need of passion, nurturing and support.
- In capitalism, free enterprise and equal access...PERIOD.
- Institutions are created to serve their stakeholders, not the other way around.
- Members deserve outstanding (not just good) value for their membership. We seek to not merely satisfy our members, but rather to amaze and delight.
- That a goal without a plan is merely a dream.
- That actions are more important than words, and that "well done" is better than "well said".
- In taking our work seriously, but not ourselves too seriously.
- Members deserve complete and utter respect, honesty and integrity.
- In always operating above the line...that means having the integrity to be responsible and accountable for our actions and decisions.
- That legislative activism is a part of our mission, but that politics has no place in our organization.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!