Community Healthcare of Texas
- Children & Youth
- Veterans & Military Families
Location6100 Western PlaceSuite 105Fort Worth, TX 76107 United States
To provide compassionate, quality care and support for the terminally ill and their loved ones.
As the largest not-for-profit hospice and palliative care organization in Texas, we are proud to offer adult and pediatric palliative care and hospice services to our patients and their families. Community Healthcare of Texas is a not-for-profit organization, and thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are committed to ensuring every patient and family has access to compassionate end-of-life care services, regardless of their ability to pay.
These are just a few of the volunteer opportunities where you can make a difference:
- Patient care volunteers visit with patients to offer friendship and companionship, give needed respite time for caregivers, run errands, or help with light household work.
- Interpreter volunteers facilitate communication between palliative care and hospice professionals and families through staff visits and/or phone calls.
- Grief support volunteers Assist with plans for bereavement activities and events, including gatherings and memorial services, or offer support for families through phone calls and cards.
- Community outreach volunteers are the face of Community Healthcare of Texas by helping at health fairs, activities, events, and conferences throughout the community.