Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mid-Region Council of Governments Agriculture Collaborative is committed to improving the sustainability and profitability of small and medium-scale agriculture in New Mexico's mid-region. This includes local produce, meat, dairy, and value-added products. By supporting local foods, we are supporting the farmers, the land, the sourcing of local products by food service companies, and most important, the consumption of local foods.
The Mid-Region Council of Governments Agriculture Collaborative maintains the following goals:
- Maintain a regional forum for discussing and resolving local food and agricultural issues
- Focus on developing new or more accessible markets for local agricultural products
- Promote and support local growers’ markets
- Promote and support a consistent supply of local agricultural products
- Preserve and protect agricultural lands in the region
- Seek and obtain funding to achieve the long range goals of the Agriculture Collaborative
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!