Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission Statement To enhance the quality of life of individuals who are facing advanced illness, death or bereavement and their families, friends and caregivers by providing hospice care, bereavement services and educational opportunities.
Vision Statement Hospice care and bereavement services are available and accessible to individuals and their families, friends and caregivers.
- Our services shall be client-centered, including; advocacy on behalf of a client; empowerment; respecting the client's autonomy, voice, self determination and participation in decision making.
- Respect for the values and beliefs, choices, experiences and diversity of individuals and their families, friends and caregivers shall be essential in all we do.
- The focus of hospice care shall be on careing, celebrating life and honoring the dying.
- Respectful collaboration shall be integral in our endeavors to improve the quality of life of the individuals facing advanced illness, death or bereavement.
- The contribution of members of the community as volunteers shall be essential to the holistic care of people living with advanced illness, death adn bereavement.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!