Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Blue Cap is an agency dedicated to the discovery, pursuits, and achievement of personal growth and dignity for individuals of all ages having or at risk for developmental disabilities.
Blue Cap is a nonprofit agency located in Blue Island, Illinois dedicated to the discovery pursuit and achievement of personal growth and dignity for individuals of all ages having or at risk for developmental disabilities. Blue Cap is built on the value that the people we support deserve the highest degree of excellence in services and programs. Blue Cap has supported individuals with developmental disabilities and their families for over 40 years. Our program includes:
- a birth to three early intervention program
- daycare services for children of all abilities
- school program which includes an Autism Integration program
- adult day services which includes vocational training and supported employment
- Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) which promotes independent living
Blue Cap’s programs extends far beyond the Blue Island region to support individuals who reside in Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Palos Heights, La Grange, and a major part of the south side of Chicago.
- Jill Hart
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!