Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Kentucky Pharmacists Association is to promote the profession of pharmacy, enhance the practice standards of the profession, and
demonstrate the value of pharmacist services within the health care system.
The Kentucky Pharmacists Association was formed in 1879 to promote the practice of pharmacy throughout the Commonwealth. The objectives and purposes of the Association, KPhA, are:
- To promote and support such measures as may be designed for the protection of the public health;
- To promote and maintain standards for the
profession of pharmacy and to advance the acceptance of modern and approved pharmaceutical practices;
- To foster and encourage interprofessional relations among all members of the health care team;
- To support a system of education and governance of pharmacists and pharmacy support personnel, which will assure the public the availability of competent personnel for the provision of quality pharmaceutical care;
- To disseminate to its members information relating to the practice of pharmacy.
- Robert McFalls
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!