Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are committed to creating home environments that affirm human dignity and enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Embrace Foundation provides resident services to the low income residents at our affordable housing apartment complexes. We employ Resident Services Coordinators to administer programs on site or in the community.
The Coordinator may provide or facilitate access to the following:
· After School Homework Centers on site at our properties.
· Educational, lifestyle, recreational, health and wellness programs
· Activities that build community involvement among residents and the surrounding neighborhood
· Recruitment, scheduling, and oversight of volunteer assistance.
· Speakers to talk to residents on topics of interest to seniors
· Flyers, newsletters and other publications
· Limited case management.
· Interaction with local senior centers
· On-site services from local food banks and low-cost meal providers
· Linkage to assistance programs provided by faith based organizations
· Access to translation services
Working closely with the on-site management staff, the Coordinator will endeavor to create programs responsive to resident preferences and issues. The aim is to offer services that engage residents in life-enhancing, community-building activities, to address problems early on, and to provide access to assistance. In short, our goal in implementing supportive services is to create a safe, comfortable, enjoyable environment for our residents.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!