Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Ocean's Harbor House is a safe haven for youth, ages 10-21, who have runaway, are homeless, have been abused, neglected or abandoned. The agency advocates for the safty & welfare of all youth and when ever appropiate promotes family reunification.
- 12 bed short-term Crisis Shelter 10-19 yrs
- 12 bed Transitional Living Program 16-21 yrs
- Mobile Street Outreach
- Family Crisis Intervention Services
- S.T.A.R. Mentorship Program
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Refferals & Advocacy
- Weekly Support Groups
- Parent & Family Support
- Community & School Based Prevention
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!