Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We mobilize people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, through its home office and fifty-state network of chapters:
- Provides assistance to over a million individuals annually
- Funds more MS research than any other MS organization in the world
- Offers more services to individuals with MS than any other organization in the world
- Advances more MS advocacy efforts than any other MS organization in the world
- Provides more professional education programs than any other MS organization in the world
Seeking and engaging volunteers for the MS cause is at the very core of our purpose. Each year, the society organizes a series of community events that provide many opportunities for volunteers that go beyond the two key fundraising activities: The Bike MS and the Walk MS. Some of these other exciting opportunities include MS Slugfest, Carnivale, MS Cocktailin for the Cause, or lending your hand in Peer Support. MS Action Days are also a unique contribution in which to influence law-makers at the federal, state and municipal levels toward legislation crucial to individuals, and their families, living with MS. The society is looking for passionate volunteers and interns to join in our movement. Together, we can create a world free of MS!
National MS Society, Greater Illinois Chapter accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Need admin access?