Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to foster the well-being of disadvantaged communities by helping to increase neighborhood commercial vitality, strengthen small businesses, create jobs and encourage diversity.
From our offices in the South of Market and the Western Addition, Urban Solutions offers a comprehensive range of economic development services, free of charge, to our clients.
- Small Business Consulting: Our small business consulting program offers clients one-on-one counseling on loan packaging, business plan development and financial projections.
- Series of Free Workshops: We host an ongoing series of free workshops for entrepreneurs covering a variety of topics including marketing, legal and tax aspects of small business ownership.
- Business Attraction: We perform business attraction activities in several low-income commercial corridors throughout San Francisco, working in collaboration with community-based organizations and government entities.
- Façade and Tenant Improvement Projects: We work closely with the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency on façade and tenant improvement projects for the Sixth Street Economic Revitalization Program, helping property and business owners renovate their building facades and retail spaces.
- Green Business Initiative: Our Green Business Initiative provides entrepreneurs with free workshops, extensive website resources and site visits to help them implement environmentally sustainable practices.
- Organize Merchants: We help organize merchants and provide ongoing support to the South of Market Business Association (SOMBA).
- Youth Entrepreneurship Training Program: Our Youth Entrepreneurship Training Program provides disadvantaged youth with a nurturing environment in which to learn financial literacy concepts and gain vital asset building skills.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!