Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is the mission of Neighborhood Houses to inspire children and families to reach their magnificent potential through transformative, educational, and empowering experiences anchored in faith, hope, and love.
Since 1913, Neighborhood Houses has supported low-income children and families of the inner core of St. Louis City. Though our community has changed over the years, our missionremains the same--Neighborhood Houses inspires children and families to reach their magnificent potential through transformative, educational and empowering experiences anchored in faith, hope and love..
To further our mission, we offer a continuum of care designed to improve the quality of life for children and families. Our programs and services include:
- affordable, state-licensed and accredited early childhood care and education serving children ages 6 weeks to 5 years;
- quality after-school programming for children ages 6 to 12 years at thirteen St. Louis and St. Louis County Elementary schools and
- parent engagement and education programs, serving young mothers ages 13 to 22 years.
Over 3,000 individuals were impacted through its programs and service over the last year.
- Respect for All
- Faith and Stewardship
- Resilience and Empowerment
- Quality Programs and Caring Staff
- Capacity to serve approximately 900 children in high -quality after-school programs in thirteen St. Louis and St. Louis County Elementary schools
- Provide affordable, Missouri licensed and accredited early childhood education program to children ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age at Caroline Mission
- Equip hundreds of individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to be great parents through parent engagement activities and education programs for young mothers between the ages of 13 and 22
- Distribute holiday assistance to families as part of the United Way of Greater St. Louis’ 100 Neediest Cases program
- Kathy McCadden
- (314) 383-1733
- Need admin access?