Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Protecting - Empowering - Searching
Raise both the priority and advocate level of child safety. Reduce the numbers of missing and victimized children, and rescue those who are already victims. Using innovative outcome funded programs we will network with parents, schools, communities, law enforcement, organizations, and corporations to provide investigative and proactive services, as well as preventative education to assure that every child is empowered to stay safe.
Child Rescue Network (CRN) is a not-for-profit, missing and victimized children's organization. CRN partners with parents, schools, civic organizations, communities, law enforcement, the courts, and businesses to provide free programs and services to help educate children and their parents.
On the prevention side, CRN provides parents with tools and information to help keep their kids safe from abduction and sexual exploitation.
Our services include utilizing professional investigators as we actively search for abducted children.
The other prime objective of the organization is raising overall awareness of this serious issue.
CRN programs and services currently include:
* Safety literature and presentations
* Photo / fingerprint ID cards
* Identification / DNA kits
* Safety videos (in production)
* Internet web site www.childrescuenetwork.org (Also .com & .net)
* Internet safety software program (ChildSafeWeb)
* Investigations and case management
* Toll-Free Hot Line - 877.209.KIDS
* Poster distribution
* Rapid abduction response capabilities
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!