Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
4-H is a comnity of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship and life skills.
4-H & Youth development programs teach young people to...
- Develop and test practical living skills in a safe and supportive real world environment.
- Become actively engaged in their communities and better informed about local issues.
- Prepare for the world of work through direct experience with projects and activities that correspond to future career opportunities.
- Experience success in a non-formal learning environment.
- Develop communication and problem-solving skills through public presentation and group work
- Robert Matysik
- (608) 785-9593
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!