Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Center for Writing and
Communication (CWAC) offers programs to develop the value-added skills of writing and communication for the purpose for improving workplace skills for those who are ready and committed to move to increased self-reliance and economic independence. Our programs provide enrichment for:
Currently employed individuals
People re-entering the workforce after voluntary or
People with disabilities
Our programs will provide enrichment for those currently employed, people re-entering the workforce after voluntary or involuntary displacement, those re-entering the workforce from the corrections system, and at-risk youth. CWAC will provide programs beneficial to the employer/agency and mployee/client emphasizing writing as a process involving generating ideas through revising, editing, and self-critiquing and by teaching basic grammar, punctuation, and spelling strategies in the context of actual usage in the workplace.
To gain integrity for The Center for Writing and Communication through the efficient and responsible
use of all funds and personnel while implementing comprehensive programs and to work within the community with benevolence and diligence.
- Empower our clients with increased self-reliance and economic independence
- Gain integrity for The Center for Writing and Communication through the efficient and responsible use of all funds and personnel
- Invite opportunity to share in our collaborative partnerships
- Deliver measurable and comprehensive programs with results to our clients
- Mentor our disabled workforce
- Advance our communities through enhanced writing and communication skills
- Challenge ourselves to realize CWAC's promise and potential
- Tarra Nystrom
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!