Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Beach Clubs are high energy and filled with fun! They are 3rd -6th grade "kid centered" clubs that meet after school for one hour one day a week for 24 weeks! Our clubs incorporate the truth of scripture every time they meet. This allows the character words taught in all elementary schools to be reinforced through the teachings of God's word... the Bible! Our Program
There are five basic parts to a Beach Club:
- Get Connected Time - As kids make the transition from school into club, they enjoy a snack, fun activity or object lesson and get ready for club. During this time attendance is taken.
- Worship Time - Kids are led in worship hip-hop style where they can move to the music of our very own worship cd,Forever Friends, recorded by David Gentiles! After sitting all day in school, moving to the music is a welcomed thing!!!
- Memory Link Time - Each week kids are given bible memorization cards. As they come and say their verses they are rewarded with sweet treats. Also each week one KBC Bible is given away to an unsuspecting child!
- Bible Connection Time - At this point, kids are sitting and listening to a bible story told through drama, story telling or role play. Making the bible come alive and relevant to their life is the key.
- Make It Stick with Fun Review Games - Fun active games are played to review the lesson. Most kids come simply to play our games. What they end up finding is acceptance, love and a place to belong!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!