Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to create a sustainable community venue for local, seasonal produce, fresh baked goods, handmade wares and fair trade items.
The West End Farmers Market brings together hundreds of people every Sunday, rain or shine. Parents bring their children, couples meet up with friends, and dogs of every size and breed happily socialize with each other.
Primarily producer-only, every week you can look forward to:
- fresh, locally grown fruits, vegetables and herbs
- freshly baked breads, pastries and desserts
- artisanal cheeses and yogurt
- free range chicken, pork, beef and buffalo
- handmade, fresh pasta and oven-ready meals
- sweet, savory and smoky nuts
- delicious jams, jellies, salsas and sauces
- hot, brewed coffee, packaged ground coffee and coffee beans
- homemade, organic dog treats
- beautiful fresh cut flowers and potted plants
- handmade, eco-friendly soaps, lotions, and perfumes
- handmade jewelry and art
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!