Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Supervisor Mark Farrell
represents District 2, which includes the Presidio, Marina, Cow Hollow, Pacific Heights, Presidio Heights, Anza Vista, Laurel Heights, Jordan Park, the Lake Street corridor, Sea Cliff and parts of Russian Hill.
Supervisor Farrell was elected in November 2010 by the voters of District 2, after his first campaign for elected office. Supervisor Farrell currently serves as Vice-Chair of the Government Audit and Oversight Committee, as a Member of the Rules Committee, as a member of the Transportation Authority, on the Department of Emergency Management Disaster Council and on the San Francisco America's Cup Organizing Committee.
- Volunteers are primarily used as front-desk support in order to assist constituents and members of the public who call or come into the Supervisor's office.
- Volunteers assist constituents with district-related concerns by referring them to staff across the City, or by contacting other departments on their behalf.
- Volunteers respond to people who wish to share their ideas, concerns, or opinions on legislation coming before the Board.
- Volunteers may be asked to help with a variety of tasks around the office such as answering phones, email, mail, updating information in the constituent database and drafting letters or press releases.
- Volunteers may be asked to provide research assistance to the Supervisor's staff and attend hearings or community meetings.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!