Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Sullivan County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals assists
the animals of Sullivan County by improving their welfare, furthering their
interests and nurturing the human bond through education and innovative
community programs and adoption services.
The Sullivan County SPCA is committed to:
- Providing temporary shelter to homeless animals and to those in need
of relief from neglect or cruelty
- Promoting and supporting positions and laws that have a positive
impact on the quality of life of animals
- Finding quality forever homes for adoptable animals through proper
screening of potential adopters
- Reuniting owners with their lost pets
- Educating the public regarding responsible pet ownership and respect
for animal life
- Reducing overpopulation of animals through the promotion of spaying/
neutering and education
- Providing basic medical care for animals in need, extreme care when
appropriate, preventive care and health screening
- Alleviating cruelty through stronger ordinances, investigations,
prosecutions and education
- Matt McNeil
- (845) 796-3120
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!