Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Camas Farmer's Market is:
· to create an agriculturally based farmer's market in downtown Camas that provides access to local, sustainable foods,
· to champion and support local farms and food producers,
· to foster connections between farmers / producers and the community, including vulnerable populations,
· to provide education and inspiration for growing, preparing and eating healthy foods,
· to create a permanent space to bring our community together, and
· to work with community organizations in furtherance of our mission.
The Camas Farmer's Market is a celebration of our region’s agricultural bounty. Each Wednesday the market fills up with freshly harvested seasonal produce, flowers, pastured meat, eggs, crafted cheese and prepared foods. Fill your shopping basket, chat with a farmer, get cooking tips from local cooks and enjoy local music--all in on place--or even speak to a Master Gardner about your garden questions.
Connect with your community every Wednesday from late May to late September in Historic Downtown Camas. From 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. you can stroll through the market and invigorate your kitchen and your palate with fresh local food fare, choice produce and farm to table recipes!
As a non-profit organization, we work with volunteers and vendors, to bring fresh local foods to all. We welcome your ideas, contributions and thoughts on growing our community market.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!