Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Rooted in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission of Hopital Sacre Coeur is to be both a Catholic hospital and medical center, consistent with the ideals of the Order of Malta, providing quality healthcare to the sick and the poor in the Haitian community, and an educational center for all who serve healthcare in Haiti.
Standing on a Firm Foundation
AT CRUDEM and Hopital Sacre Coeur, we answer to a higher calling with a vision for a better world. We exemplify our Christian heritage of service and compassion by:
- Providing accessible quality health care,
- Embracing all people in need regardless of their religion, economic status or medical condition,
- Responding with faith, integrity, respect and excellence,
- Meeting others with an open heart and open mind,
- Calling forth the self-empowerment of the people & communities we serve, and
- Upholding, at all times, and in all endeavors, the inherent dignity of
- every individual.
Hopital Sacre Coeur (HSC) is the largest private hospital in the North of Haiti. Located in the town of Milot, the 73 bed hospital has provided uninterrupted service for 25 years. This premier Haitian healthcare facility has been a beacon of hope for the people of Northern Haiti as it creates a healthier Haiti, one dignified life at a time.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!