Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
• new friendships among Navy spouses
• a better understanding of our Navy's objectives
To encourage ...
• a closer bond between the spouses of all branches of our Navy
• a more active participation in the cultural opportunities available in our Nation's Capital
To contribute ...
• to projects dedicated to the welfare and future of our Navy
To disseminate ...
• news of Navy activities through special projects, gatherings and publications
The Naval Officers' Spouses' Club of Washington, DC (NOSC) objective is to raise funds for service-oriented charities that support the Navy and military, to promote and preserve interest in the Navy, to take advantage of the opportunities in our Nation's Capital and to promote fellowship, mentoring and enjoyment among our members.
- Dr. Deborah Harris-Sims
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!