Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ElderFriends is rooted in life's simple pleasures, like close friends, laughter and good food in pleasant surroundings. ElderFriends is a volunteer-based program that provides companionship, outreach, and advocacy services to isolated older adults in the Vancouver, WA area.
By facilitating regular friendly visits, we strive to meet the emotional needs of isolated older adults, helping them to remain independent, in their own homes, for as long as possible.
- Relieve isolation and loneliness among older adults
- Ensure that elders receive needed social and emotional support
- Improve knowledge and access to community resources and services for seniors
- Friendly Visiting: Our core activity is an on-going visitation program that matches trained volunteers with isolated elders for friendly visits 4 times monthly
- Volunteer Support: We provide volunteer training and ongoing education opportunities for our volunteers to ensure successful, long-term relationships
- Kimberly Hansen
- (360) 896-9695
- Need admin access?