Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Loveworks, Inc is an organization that helps people discover their potential and live into their dreams through various initiatives.
We want to create academic, leadership and community programs that will have an impact throughout the Norman, Oklahoma community and beyond. We will accomplish our mission through afterschool programs, leadership training, community initiatives and summer leadership camps. The goals of our organization are as follows:
- To establish community partnerships reaching the same target population
- To train and equip mentor volunteers who will have an impact in the lives of youth
- To see middle school students improve their academic success and reach their leadership potential
- To develop leaders who will make a positive community impact
- To reach youth who have been incarcerated to help them build character and learn to make healthy choices
Since its inception, Loveworks service projects have had a significant impact within the community, including tutoring within the public schools, mentorship at the youth detention centers, service projects with Community Action, helping feed families with the Regional Food Bank, to name a few. These projects involved teams of dedicated volunteers, professionals and college students.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!