Kids Beating Cancer, Inc.
- Children & Youth
- Health & Medicine
Location1720 Lee RoadWinter Park, FL 32789 United States
Kids Beating Cancer provides access to life-saving treatments through the science of cellular therapy and advancing pediatric innovative, novel research, moving new discoveries to patient care, while supporting the children and their families throughout the journey to a cure. Science is the Cure to Saving Children’s Lives.
Kids Beating Cancer provides ACCESS to the best treatment offering the best hope for a cure for children with cancer through its support of:
1. Funding the establishment of the first and only pediatric transplant center in Central Florida through the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center at AdventHealth for Children
2. Funding the latest advancements in treatment through Cellular Therapy Medical Technology previously not available in Central Florida at the Kids Beating Cancer Cellular Therapy Center at AdventHealth Orlando
3. Funding innovative novel pediatric cancer research project with scientists nationwide to advance future treatments and cures, moving new discoveries to patient care
4. Funding the donor identification testing necessary for a bone marrow or stem cell transplant with an unrelated donor
5. Supporting the children and families throughout their treatment process, while in the hospital and their outpatient follow-up years