Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA) strives to create and maintain a national presence of excellence through its membership.
It is our aim, it is our commitment to:
- Eliminate Financial Illiteracy
- Enlighten the public through Financial Education
- Empower all individuals to take charge of their finances
- Embrace our communities by building relationships through trust, integrity and public service
To this end, this is our mission.
The Purpose - Process - Payoff
Most people are so busy with the day-to-day job of living they don't have time to acquire the financial education necessary to secure a wealthy and prosperous future.
SOFA is a non-profit corporation, comprised of various financial professionals (CPA's, Estate Planning Attorneys, Financial Advisors, Insurance Professionals, Realtors, Health and Wellness Experts, Mortgage Brokers, and other specialized persons) who provide financial and health education to various companies, family businesses and organizations.
All education programs are available at NO CHARGE to corporations, family businesses and community groups for the advancement of financial and health education.
Our Seminars Cover Topics on....
- Personal financial needs
- Sources of retirement income
- Tax Planning
- Health and Wellness
- Legal Lessons For Life
- Real Estate
- Wealth Transfer Planning
SOFA Offers Your Group
How Participants Benefit
- Enjoy an entertaining, informative event
- Helpful worksheets & question-answer session
- One-hour complimentary consultation for participants
- Morale is strengthened through group activity
- Participants gain greater understanding of financial management and increased knowledge of health & wellness
- A valuable member benefit is created
How SOFA Benefits
- Exposure in the community
- Eventual working relationship with some participants
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!