Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Offering a lifetime of support, understanding, and opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and their families.
The Arc is the world's largest grassroots organization committed to the welfare of people with developmental disabilities and their families. The Arc of Prince George's County is one of nearly 1,000 Arc chapters nationwide. We are a membership organization, and our 750 members include people with developmental disabilities, their families and friends, the professionals who work with them, and other concerned citizens.
We offer a lifetime of support, understanding, and opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and their families. Providing support through a variety of programs and services that match each person or family's individual needs, we ensure that people with developmental disabilities are given the skills, access, and information they need to fully participate as citizens in their communities.
During the past year, The Arc of Prince George's County ...
- Provided information and referral to 1,350 people
- Hosted 128 workshops and networking opportunities attended by 2,498 people
- Provided case management services for 802 children and families
- Assisted 229 individuals with in-home community supports
- Engaged 538 individuals in recreational activities
- Supported 178 individuals in 50 homes throughout the county
- Facilitated day supports and employment services for 379 people
- Employed a staff of 532
- Stacey Wachter
- 301-925-7050 ext 245
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!