• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Northwest Children's Fund Northwest Children's Fund

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
(47.5844,-122.30153)
 

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

Northwest Children's Fund is dedicated to breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect.

Description

NW Children's Fund has become a leading voice in child welfare--aligning resources, organizations and passionate individuals committed to ending child abuse and neglect.

All administrative and fundraising costs of the NW Children's Fund are underwritten by Board donations, corporate sponsors and ticket sales, ensuring 100% of individual contributions go to our grantmaking program.

  • NW CHILDREN'S FUND HAS DISTRIBUTED MORE THAN $10 MILLION SINCE 1985.
  • OVER 90% OF OUR DONATIONS COME FROM INDIVIDUALS. THE REMAINING 10% IS DONATED BY CORPORATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS.
  • TYPICAL GRANTS RANGE FROM $5,000 TO $30,000. IN 2010, WE DISTRIBUTED OVER $825,000 TO 70 GRANTEES.

NW Children's Fund is a non-profit 501(c)3 public foundation that funds human service agencies in Western Washington, primarily in the Puget Sound region.

Website

http://www.nwcf.org

Contact

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Northwest Children's Fund?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.