Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is our vision to make aging a beginning. By providing life-enhancing programs to low- and moderate-income seniors living in affordable apartment communities, they are given the opportunity to continue to grow intellectually, creatively and emotionally. Programming focuses on the combination of mind, body and spirit to promote active engagement and independent living, and to provide seniors with a purpose in life.
- Develop and sustain active engagement of older adults in programs
- Improve physical, mental and spiritual health
- Promote a sense of purpose and meaning in life
- Create community environments in which people can live and grow
- Catalyze social support networks and relationships
- Make apartment communities part of the fabric of surrounding community
- Increase awareness of EngAGE programs
- Increase awareness of opportunities in community
- Increase societal acceptance and awareness of older adults and their worth
- Sharon Springer
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!