Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Sexual Assault Crisis Team of Washington County (Agency) is a non-profit organization, whose goal is to provide comprehensive services to victims/survivors of sexual violence, including emergency shelter and transitional housing for female victims of sexual violence and male victims of sexual or domestic violence, legal advocacy, medical advocacy, crisis services, support groups, and educational forums; legal services are available to victims of sexual assault. To address the problem of sexual violence in the community, these services are designed to meet the needs of both female and male victims/survivors. These services are also available to
victims/survivor’s non-offending family members and support network.
- 24 hour emergency HotLine services, provided by highly trained advocates.
- Hospital Advocacy, someone to be there when you need it the most
- Legal Advocacy at the Police Station, Courtroom and other legal areas
- Attorney consultation available through the Law Project
- Education, training, support programs
- Information and training on date rape, stranger rape, surviving incest, inner child workshops, ritualized abuse, different types of harassment, support groups, cults, criminal activity as well as school and community safety programs.
The Sexual Assault Crisis Team has the only shelter in the UNITED STATES to offer shelter to both MALE and FEMALE victims of Sexual Assault, and their non-offending family members, AS WELL AS Male victims of Domestic Abuse.
As a victim of sexual assault, you may not feel safe to return to your home and have no safe place to go. You can reach the shelter through our 24/7 HotLine number
- Peg Pelckmann
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!