Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Hope4KidZ, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation that began in 1998 to ensure safer living environments for children in state residential foster care institutions.
Hope4KidZ, Inc. is a nonprofit organization of citizens throughout the nation who are concerned about children's rights and their protection from abuse.OUR BELIEFS
- We believe that every child has the right to grow up in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe that child abuse should be dealt with in criminal court, like the crime it is.
- We believe that children should have the basic constitutional protections that are afforded adults.
- We believe that society has a moral and legal obligation to protect our children from abuse and neglect.
- We believe that the safety and rights of the child are paramount to the rights of any caregiver.
- We believe public agencies that serve children should be efficient, accountable, and should place the "best interests of the child" above all else.
- We believe that children should have the right to competent legal representation in all cases.
- We believe that social workers must abide by the laws of the state.
- We believe that anyone who harms a child while in state foster care must be charged with the crime of Injury to a Child.
To that end, we need talented and dedicated volunteers to help us as we strive for that goal. For more information on Hope4KidZ, Inc. please visit our website at www.hope4kidz.org
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!