Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Hope4KidZ, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation that began in 1998 to ensure safer living environments for children in state residential foster care institutions.
Hope4KidZ, Inc. is a nonprofit organization of citizens throughout the nation who are concerned about children's rights and their protection from abuse.OUR BELIEFS
- We believe that every child has the right to grow up in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe that child abuse should be dealt with in criminal court, like the crime it is.
- We believe that children should have the basic constitutional protections that are afforded adults.
- We believe that society has a moral and legal obligation to protect our children from abuse and neglect.
- We believe that the safety and rights of the child are paramount to the rights of any caregiver.
- We believe public agencies that serve children should be efficient, accountable, and should place the "best interests of the child" above all else.
- We believe that children should have the right to competent legal representation in all cases.
- We believe that social workers must abide by the laws of the state.
- We believe that anyone who harms a child while in state foster care must be charged with the crime of Injury to a Child.
To that end, we need talented and dedicated volunteers to help us as we strive for that goal. For more information on Hope4KidZ, Inc. please visit our website at www.hope4kidz.org
- J. Wright
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!