Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We value the experience of the generations by providing opportunities to connect, contribute, and care for each other.
The purpose of RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) is to engage persons 55 years or older in volunteer service to meet critical community needs, and to provide a high quality experiences that will enrich the lives of volunteers and those whom they serve.
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program is one of the largest volunteer efforts in the nation. As an RSVP volunteer, you choose where you want to serve, how to serve, when to serve, and the type of impact you will have on the community.
As an RSVP volunteer, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Community Involvement
- Partial mileage reimbursement, if requested
- Free accidental and liability insurance while volunteering as well as supplemental automobile insurance while driving to and from your volunteer assignments
- RSVP Annual Volunteer Recognition
- Current Newsletters
- Belong to a national organization, the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Where Do RSVP Volunteers Serve
The needs in Pinal County, Arizona are numerous and diverse. RSVP volunteers are needed in schools, hospitals, thrift stores, senior centers, and more. These organizations provide regular opportunities as well as short term and special event volunteer opportunities.
- Robin Weber
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!