Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Society is a National, voluntary health organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with Huntington's Disease and their families.
To promote and support research and medical efforts to eradicate Huntington's Disease.
To assist people and families affected by Huntington's Disease to cope with the problems presented by the disease.
To educate the public and health professionals about Huntington's disease.
We are committed to building an increasingly diverse and representative Board. To do this, we are
seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- A strong passion for the mission of Society with a commitment to hands-on
- A strong commitment to serving people, especially those with HD and their
- Professional expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Accounting and/or Financial Management
- Marketing & Communications, including Public Relations, website development and
- Social Service and/or Government
- A desire to service causes that benefit the lives of others
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!