Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The heart beat of HIO is to assess, develop and establish the third world community's health care, education, awareness and availability. To develop and transfer healthcare technology and information to the underprivileged peoples of Cambodia. To provide leadership, improved access, quality and availability of healthcare services to those who have none.
1. To provide leadership education and training in the field of healthcare
2. Intensify primary prevention of the diseases of poverty through education
3. Influence public policies to address the root causes of the threats to the health of the Cambodian people
4. To raise up indigenous health care leaders
5. To build medical clinics in rural areas.
6. Acquire mobile medical units to reach beyond the stationary clinics
- Deborah Walsh
- 952 484 6785
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!