Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
1. To create residential and ambulatory centers that promote and emphasize the use of anthroposophically extended medicine.
2. To foster an educational environment in which individuals learn about health promotion, the meaning of illness and death, and personal responsibility in healing.
3. To foster an educational environment in which individuals practice a compassionate and helping attitude toward those faced with medical and economic need.
4. To provide didactic and clinical training in anthroposophical therapeutics for doctors, nurses, therapists, and students.
5. To exchange knowledge with conventional medical practitioners and students through seminars, lectures and written articles.
6. To design and carry out medical research projects based on insights derived from anthroposophy.
The Rudolf Steiner Health Center follows the Anthroposophic medical guidelines of Austrian scientist-philosopher Rudolf Steiner and has many programs to offer. Our two-week intensive health retreats are designed for ambulatory individuals with chronic illnesses, or anyone seeking a restorative regimen. Medically supervised fasting sessions and art classes are also held regularly.