Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
UHCAN Ohio (Universal Health Care Action Network of Ohio) is a statewide, nonprofit organization building the consumer voice in Ohio to achieve high quality, accessible, affordable health care for all Ohioans.
How We Work
1. We organize in local communities around health care needs they identify.
2. We advocate on behalf of Ohio's working poor families, older individuals, immigrants, people with disabilities and other vulnerable groups.
3. We campaign for needed statewide reform, like affordable prescription drugs and health care coverage for low-income families.
4. We work with hospitals and other health care providers to secure free care for the uninsured.
5. We build networks of health care activists across the state.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!