Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Michigan 4-H Youth Development program is to create environments, through Collabooration, that build strong and healthy young people who are proactive in a complex and changing world, We accomplish this by creating nonformal, educational opportunities designed to help kids explore new ideas, esperience a variety of new opportunities and friendships and build skills designed to help them achieve their goals.
In Michigan 4-H we are committed to helping young people:
1. Connect with positive adult role models and mentors.
2. Make new friends in safe learning environments.
3. Take the lead in what they do and how they develop.
4. Set the pace of their learning.
5. Learn skills that will allow them to be productive members of society.
6. Build understanding of others who are part of our communities and world.
7. Become active citizens through their service and leadership.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!